Prompt: Draft a doc in the format of a social post about a newsletter for a school library that contains a section for upcoming events, what is in the collection, contact information, and a suggestion place for a QR code. Have an introduction that includes a get to know the librarian For this assignment I decided to use Canva AI, I used this application because I am familiar with the tools in Canva but I have never used the AI feature. In the first prompt I wrote in Canva Ai I found it useful but I forgot to mention that I wanted my newsletter to be specific for elementary schools. In the first attempt the result the AI gave me was very clean and straight to the point. I can tell this attempt was geared more to like a public library or high school newsletter because of the examples of a research workshop being one of the events a user can go to. Once I fixed the prompt by specifying the audience I was surprised how the AI encompassed exactly what I wanted. Especially it prov...
What an awesome presentation! I loved being an audience to your great reflection. You did an amazing job. Thank you for sharing your perspective. I often find that the last reflective assignment is what helps us really sit back and realize all we've learned!
ReplyDelete